The effects of drugs on spider webs are the result of an experiment: spiders on drugs, in which some arachnids were given different classes of substances.
The following images confirm the effects of drugs on living beings in this case a group of spiders with a serious problem of drug addiction and we call them spiders on drugs.
In fact, these arachnids were fed by scientists for several days with flies impregnated on different stimulants.
The really interesting thing is that the web created under the influence of caffeine (legal substance and that you consume every day, I think) is the one that is found worse.
Cobweb constructed under the effects of LSD
Lysergic acid diethylamide, LSD or LSD-25 is a semi-synthetic psychedelic drug of the ergoline family.
It is one of the most known and powerful psychedelic substances. It induces altered states of consciousness, sometimes compared to those of schizophrenia or mystical experience.
Colloquially, it is known as acid, tripi or tripa (from English trip, trip).
Cobweb built under the effects of Mescaline
The mescaline (3,4,5-trimetoxifeniletilamina) is an alkaloid of plant origin with psychedelic and hallucinogenic properties.
It was isolated from peyote for the first time in 1896 and is also present in some other cacti such as San Pedro.
Vegetable forms are usually taken after drying the cactus, since its active principles are not volatile.
Webbed built under the effects of hashis
The hashish is a psychotropic drug derived from cannabis. It is extracted by removing the trichomes that cover it from the flowers of the cannabis.
Solid in appearance, it becomes malleable when heated. It is brown with reddish, black, greenish and golden highlights.
It is often smoked in a pipe, mixed with tobacco or cannabis shoots.
Cobweb built under the effects of caffeine
The caffeine is a psychoactive alkaloid group of xanthines, crystalline solid, white and bitter taste, which acts as a psychoactive, slightly dissociative and stimulant drug for its non – selective antagonistic action of adenosine receptors.
In humans, caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant that produces a temporary effect of restoring the level of alertness and eliminating drowsiness.
This is the spider web of a spider who said no to drugs
It can be seen how this web is well constructed apparently.
What conclusions can we draw from these images?
If you are a spider and use drugs, quit this habit which is slowly destroying your brain.
Out of jest, addiction to drugs destroys you and the others around you.
- Coral Island: recorrido por la misión de productos locales
- Explicación del final de ‘Mamasapano’ y resumen de la película: ¿Fue arrestado el presidente Aquino?
- Cómo conseguir linajes enterrados en Destiny 2
- Lista de niveles de la Asamblea de Sea Road Fate 2023
- Reseña de ‘Dhootha’: la serie Prime Video es un drama sobrenatural absurdo sin alma
- Cómo descargar e instalar trucos de UI en Sims 4
- Reytah construye dioses silenciosos Dragonheir
- Cómo obtener y completar rápidamente el catalizador Dragon’s Breath Destiny 2
- ¿Qué significa Pierna en Adopt Me?
- WoW SoD: dónde encontrar y vencer al espadachín errante en Season of Discovery: ubicaciones exactas (Rune of Blood Frenzy)